• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

request page for userbars

Started by house_Fly, May 15, 2006, 11:35:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Infamous

1.) You right-click the object.
2.) Go to properties, copy the URL and paste it into the signature part of your profile
3.) place at the end of the URL.

That should help you out.

pioneerbasketball

shiloh forever

My requst is same as Marcus Giles, Alma Airedales,Colors Kelly Green and Kelly Gold,Not sure where an Airedale picture is.If you would,please put -Tradition speaks for its self-

house_Fly

i sure will but i cant start working on these again until moday night

pioneerbasketball

I want a Black Background, in Baby Blue my name (he hate me)

house_Fly

yeah nice you made your own ...
try getting rid of some of the white edges
i have made a request page please go to it

shiloh forever

Alma Airedales,Colors Kelly Green and Kelly Gold,Not sure where an Airedale picture is,im sure you can find one easy.If you would,please put -Tradition speaks for its self-

Thanks.

house_Fly

ok i will and dont worry i didnt forget about you but i didnt get to work on these for 4 days and I have alot to fill

Chief_Osceola™

I could go for an FSU one.  The colors are garnet and gold (not the yellow one, more of a real gold color).  The logo is my avatar, or you could use a spear or something.

house_Fly

sweet i will do that one thanks for the spear idea that helps out if i have more than one image to use

Chief_Osceola™

BTW, I deleted my post in your other thread, so as to not clutter it up.  One thing you can do to make sure it doesn't get cluttered with posts is to lock and sticky it.  I think you have to make a request to a mod to get it stickied.

house_Fly

yeah that would be awsome to have it stickied but im fairly new around her and i think i should stay around a while before asking something like that but taht is a great idea i will keep that in mind.
I plan to leave commenting open so that people can say "great job" or "this is crap i think you should try doing this it would really improve your technique."

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: house_Fly on May 22, 2006, 09:27:39 pm
sweet i will do that one thanks for the spear idea that helps out if i have more than one image to use

If you do in fact use the spear, it would be cool to say something like 'fear the spear' or something like that.

GeorgeWBush

Your President promises to leave the public's eye forever and my wife won't run for office (unlike the bozo from Hope is doing) if you could PLEASE make an Oakland Athletics userbar for me.  The colors are green and gold (you can use TECH or Alma colors if you wish).  Thanks.

George W Bush

Lions84

house_Fly

May 23, 2006, 03:21:58 pm #67 Last Edit: May 23, 2006, 10:24:02 pm by house_Fly
thanks glad you like yours

here is the waiting list

1.)Justin Gatlin
2.)Marcus Giles + airedale ballboy
3.)Eric Chavez™
4.) He hate me
5.)PATRIOTPLAYER54
6.)nolefan_11

GeorgeWBush

Quote from: Eric Chavez™ on May 22, 2006, 10:09:51 pm
Your President promises to leave the public's eye forever and my wife won't run for office (unlike the bozo from Hope is doing) if you could PLEASE make an Oakland Athletics userbar for me. The colors are green and gold (you can use TECH or Alma colors if you wish). Thanks.

George W Bush

Alright, I officially want to change mine (please don't get too mad at me).  Can you make an Atkins Red Devils one instead.  I hate to be a pain and I appreciate your efforts.  The colors are red and white obviously and the logo is on the avatar list.  Thanks.

house_Fly

ok i havent started yours yet so thats fine , one question tho where is the avatar list?

GeorgeWBush

Quote from: house_Fly on May 23, 2006, 10:55:46 pm
ok i havent started yours yet so thats fine , one question tho where is the avatar list?

It is in your profile, forum profile information.  Can you use that one or do you need another one?

FooseballGuru

House_Fly you out did yourself...These are Great

It's a good thing my turned out the best so far....:)

CatsRule

I think I could go for a Miami Dolphins userbar when you get an opportunity.  I'm in no rush though.  I've got the awesome Cardinals userbar that you've already made.

Here is a link to a picture:  http://www.sportsfanfare.net/images/small/CD-NFL-MIA-2MAG.JPG

The colors are green, orange, and white, so any combination of two or even all three of those works for me. 

Ramfan

Requesting and Arkansas Razorback Baseball logo please.  Same colors as the arkansas colors.

house_Fly

Radiohead Bear

These are great, if there is any way, would you care to make a UCA   one?  You can use either or both these logos, and use whatever shad e of purple or gray that wont clash too bad for the background

GeorgeWBush

Can I be one of the cool guys/gals on here that have two userbars?  Can you please make me an Atkins Red Devil userbar.  Colors are red and white.  Thank you.

AF&B

Quote from: house_Fly on May 23, 2006, 03:21:58 pm
thanks glad you like yours

here is the waiting list

1.)Justin Gatlin
2.)Marcus Giles + airedale ballboy
3.)Eric Chavez™
4.) He hate me
5.)PATRIOTPLAYER54
6.)nolefan_11
can ya add me

AF&B

memphisguy

I would like to request the West Memphis Blue Devils, colors are red, white and blue. The logs is a blue wm with a red and blue circle. I would also like a Memphis Tiger one, colors are blue and grey.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas