• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Many prayers needed

Started by iou nothing_colts, May 04, 2006, 10:14:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

iou nothing_colts

Tuesday, at about 5:00 pm, my father had a heart attack. He was immediately air lifted to Baptist Memorial hospital in Memphis. The doctors ran a heart cath on him and found 70% blockage in one artery and 99% in the other. Yesterday, the put stints in so they is no more blockage, my father is now recovering in intensive care. I have witnessed the amazing things Fearless Friday prayer chains can do for people, so I thought I would make one for my dad. Please pray for him guys. He's a great man that always thinks of other before himself, he didn't deserve any of this,  I know this is part of God's plan and it is all for the best. Please just pray that he comes home soon, I will keep this board updated daily.

Lions84

chilly gilly

Prayers from Eudora. God is still good!!

mouse48

Texarkana_Piggie

you got it.  heartattacks hit close to home.  my dad had 2.  his were not the blockage kind and they couldn't do anything to correct or help.  he didn't survive the second. 

PHIL IS MY HERO aka RTVM

Prayers from west memphis.  He is at a great institution.  If something were to happen to me or my family, I would want them to go to Baptist. 

Keep us informed. 

footballfan-tastic

Prayers for your fathers full recovery.

Drama Mama ™

Prayers from Mama......hang in there.......

voiceofthepanthers

prayers from Cabot.

retiredlion05

Prayers from Searcy!  Heart attacks hit close to home here too.  I know of the troubling times ahead, in the recovery process and will keep you and your family in my prayers. 

WCD

Perhaps as a way of bringing this before the Father for those who wish, can cite this prayer for Beaner's dad. I  am sorry that I don't know the man's name but it doesn't matter for our heavenly Father knows his name.

"We come to Your throne of grace with thanksgiving in our hearts for we know by Your Word, 1Peter 2: 24, that Jesus bore our sins in His own body on the cross that we might die to sin and live to righteousness.  By His wounds, healing was provided for us.  We are unified with You and in agreement with Your Word as we present Beaner's dad before Your throne of grace.  We thank You that You hear our prayers for Beaner's dad's healing and that You bless Beaner's dad's life with an abundance of health and well being.  Blessed be Your Holy Name now and forever more.

Wildcat_Dad ;D

rabs_fan4life

May 04, 2006, 02:14:55 pm #11 Last Edit: May 04, 2006, 04:31:48 pm by rabs_fan4life aka Mrs.Manningfan
Many many many prayers from Lonoke/Conway!  Hang in there and have faith that God will see you through this!

Heavenly Father I ask that you continue to watch over Beaner's dad and allow him and his family to feel your presance.  Provide them with your healing touch and comfort them during this hard time.  Keep their spirits high and help them to remember you are forever with them and will see them through anything!  Thank you for your many blessings.  I ask these things in Christ's name, for with out him I can do nothing!  In Jesus name I pray!  Amen!

softballash25

msubulldogs21

Prayers from Blytheville. Hang in there man!

Super Scrapper

I've been through it and it is scary.  I hope your father does as well as I did.  Many prayers from Nashville.  As he recovers just remind him to have faith in the Lord and to do as instructed by the doctors.  I had to completely change my lifestyle but it has made a HUGH difference.  Good Luck and God Bless.  SS

iou nothing_colts

Thanks for all the prayers guys, it's really helping. Yesterday, his blood pressure was low, so they gave him a transfusion and everything is going fine. The doctors are letting him walk around now. He is expected to be home Sunday, please keep my dad in you prayers, thanks a ton.

Father Guido

Prayers from the Padre, for a full recovery.  Prayers also for the family.  I know this is a stressful time for all involved.  I pray that you guys have a good support group of friends and family around you.

I had 100% blockage at age 37 and had to have two stents put in.  I'm doing fine.  Well, at least my heart is.  Been over ten years.

Heads up, my man...keep the faith, and good luck to all. :)

Texarkana_Piggie

glad to hear he's on the mend!  good news indeed!

bearcat85™

Prayers from Booneville!!

iou nothing_colts

Good news guys, my dad got to come home. He is making a full recovery, he has just got to stay off of his feet for while. The doctors at BMM put him on the American Heart Association diet and they put him on a specified exercise plan. Please pray for him to make a good recovery guys , thanks.

ljmom

Continued prayers from Warren.

wildcat_x-mgr

Lions84

PTL we'll keep him lifted up before the Throne of Grace.

iou nothing_colts

My dad is still home and doing better, thank all of you so much for you much needed prayers.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas