• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Not sports related, but it is sad

Started by R. A.™, April 28, 2006, 01:14:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

R. A.™

Authorities in West Memphis have arrested an elementary school teacher for allegedly carrying methamphetamine to school. Police say the woman also had a working methamphetamine lab at her home.

Police arrested a 36-year-old woman of West Memphis on Thursday when she was on her way back to Faulk Elementary around lunchtime. Police say she had meth in her pocket and two men inside a shed at her home making the illegal substance. Police say it does not appear she distributed the drug at school.

She was charged with possession of a controlled substance, manufacturing and possession of drug paraphernalia. Names of the two men who were arrested were not released. She resigned from her job Thursday

Drama Mama ™

Doesn't surprise me  ::)....... the "Hillbilly Diet Plan" has got a hold of many people and shows no prejudice to social class. 

Lions84

CatsRule

Quote from: Drama Mama on April 28, 2006, 01:58:07 pm
Doesn't surprise me ::)....... the "Hillbilly Diet Plan" has got a hold of many people and shows no prejudice to social class.

No kidding.  I work in a pharmacy and deal with "meth heads" on a daily basis.  Every day there is at least 30 people that come to the pharmacy to buy pseudoephedrine.  There are a lot of way in which you can tell which ones want it for meth.  It is probably most noticeable when they meet with other people down the isles and each grab a card and buy the stuff within 5 minutes of each other.  They're not very smart.  But to get to the point, you can look at some of these people's drivers license and they look very respectable, and you look back up at them and they are in bad shape.  They look thinner and they've started to neglect hygiene.  It's just sad.  They'll go to any lengths to get the stuff.  They literally will stand there in line shaking so bad and forcing conversation to avoid looking guilty, just to get their drug.  You try not to profile, but the signs seem so clear most of the time.  I feel bad selling the stuff to them, but their is a system set up in place to try and bust these people and you have to let the system do its job rather than risking a lawsuit or termination. 

bulldogs1159

Its not that they neglect hygiene its the fact that there is so many chemicals in the drug that its slowly eating away at there body. Many you see have teeth that are rotting out because the chemicals they are inhaling are destroying the enamel. The sores all over the skin are also another sign. Its know as "Meth Bugs" around the pd. Its from thinking there is something crawling on you and scratching yourself so bad you cut yourself and it does not heal. There are a few other ways to tell but you have to get up close and personal. More of the smell of chemicals and dead skin on there body when they shoot up. When they shoot up not only is the drug getting into there system but also a large amount of cotton and other fibers causing the skin in and around that area to die giving the person a "dead chemical" smell about them. Its the worst thing to hit society since the black plague.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas