• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs Schedule

Started by 69RFan, February 14, 2006, 01:48:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

69RFan

Tentative according to Rivals

2006 Arkansas Football Schedule

Sept. 2 SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA Fayetteville, Ark.

Sept. 9 UTAH STATE Fayetteville, Ark.

Sept. 16 at Vanderbilt* Nashville, Tenn.

Sept. 23 ALABAMA* Fayetteville, Ark.

Oct. 7 at Auburn* Auburn, Ala.

Oct. 14 SOUTHEAST MISSOURI STATE Fayetteville, Ark.

Oct. 21 OLE MISS* Fayetteville, Ark.

Oct. 28 LOUISIANA-MONROE Little Rock, Ark.

Nov. 4 at South Carolina* Columbia, S.C.

Nov. 11 TENNESSEE* Fayetteville, Ark.

Nov. 18 at Mississippi State* Starkville, Miss.

Nov. 25 LSU* Little Rock, Ark.

Interesting that USC is coming to Arkansas
What do you think the Arkansas record can be list your predictions

zebradynasty

I would say 7 games would not be a stretch!

RHS

I see at least 7, with the possibility of 8 and 9, but a lot of things would have to happen to get 9.

Lions84

8 wins in 06 or NUTT is GONE!!!!

RD™

If we don't get atleast 6 wins, The Gus will feel the Heat and not Nutt

ASU Rugby

Quote from: 69RFan on February 14, 2006, 01:48:46 pm

Big_Show

Quote from: 69RFan on February 14, 2006, 01:48:46 pm

Sept. 16 at Vanderbilt* Nashville, Tenn.

Sept. 23 ALABAMA* Fayetteville, Ark.

Oct. 7 at Auburn* Auburn, Ala.

Oct. 14 SOUTHEAST MISSOURI STATE Fayetteville, Ark.

Oct. 21 OLE MISS* Fayetteville, Ark.

Nov. 4 at South Carolina* Columbia, S.C.

Nov. 11 TENNESSEE* Fayetteville, Ark.

Nov. 18 at Mississippi State* Starkville, Miss.

Nov. 25 LSU* Little Rock, Ark.

Interesting that USC is coming to Arkansas
What do you think the Arkansas record can be list your predictions

8-4 or 9-3

hog31

Realistically with that schedule, we go 7 - 4 with losses to USC, Alabama, Tennessee, and South Carolina or Auburn.  I think we'll beat Auburn and lose to South Carolina, but it could be the other way around.
I'm just excited to see something other than "offtackle left" in the offensive playbook next year.  I still have reservations about our defensive line, linebackers and secondary.  We don't have one stud on defense and that's not a good thing in the SEC.

hog31

Oops. That would have to 7 - 5.  I counted up the games wrong.  Nobody ever accused me of being a mathmatician!

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: bricklayer on February 14, 2006, 07:38:04 pm
Realistically with that schedule, we go 7 - 4 with losses to USC, Alabama, Tennessee, and South Carolina or Auburn. I think we'll beat Auburn and lose to South Carolina, but it could be the other way around.
I'm just excited to see something other than "offtackle left" in the offensive playbook next year. I still have reservations about our defensive line, linebackers and secondary. We don't have one stud on defense and that's not a good thing in the SEC.
We don't have one stud on our defense? The one thing you should be worried about is the offense, not the defense. After the USC game, our defense was as good as any other in the SEC. Our defense really stepped it up after that game. Our secondary was the weak spot, but really improved. Our defensive line is very good. Kieth Jackson is a stud. Sam Olajubut is a stud. Marcus Harrison, Freddie Fairchild, Desmond Simms, and Jamaal Anderson are all very good Defensive players. Marcus Shavers and Kevin Thornton will probably be good, but we don't know that yet. I wouldn't be worried about our defensive line or LB corps. The secondary should be our main focus.

packerfan

I say we go 8-4 with losses to USC, Auburn, S.C, and LSU.  I could see us beating LSU but I dont think it is very likely.  There is no way we shouldnt get atleast 6 wins.  Nutt wont be fired if he doesnt get 6 wins but he will be on the hot seat. 

Blue Collar

Just hope this upcoming season won't be like the past season we had. go HOGS

JvilleDevils

alaskanstorm

JacksonvilleGolfa

Quote from: bricklayer on February 14, 2006, 07:38:04 pm
Realistically with that schedule, we go 7 - 4 with losses to USC, Alabama, Tennessee, and South Carolina or Auburn. I think we'll beat Auburn and lose to South Carolina, but it could be the other way around.
I'm just excited to see something other than "offtackle left" in the offensive playbook next year. I still have reservations about our defensive line, linebackers and secondary. We don't have one stud on defense and that's not a good thing in the SEC.

sc is gonna be terrible........

V-Town_Eagle_24

I say we can go 8-4, heck even 9-3.  I am sad to say that it might end up 7-5, though.  You never know.  We'll get a better scoop on the team after spring practices.

69RFan

So we probably get handed our first loss in the first week but then go strong until strongly tested again with South Carolina and Tennessee
(Not overlooking Bama though) and Tough game against LSU

RHS

Auburn will be a tough game too.

footballfan870

ok how can u say that Nutt won't be fired if he only wins 6 games and yuo want Stan Heath Gone!  gosh 9 years is enough!  Stan will only be in year 5!  I guess yol look for Mediocrity in Football and perfection in bball!  wow, I wonder why?

69RFan

Thats true Tommy Tubbs always brings a pretty good squad

businesstron

5 or 6, South Carolina wil be better and Auburn served y'll up something last year.  You have a better chance at beating Alabama.  The rest....no.

Short and Stout

I think LSU will be the best team we play all year. IMO, they have a chance to be NC again.

AB™

At the worst 5-7 at the best 8-4.  With the new 12 game schedule, Nutt will be saved b/c it will allow him to get one more win on his record.

The obvious losses IMO are USC, Auburn, SC, and LSU, and possibly Tennessee.

FunkMastaFlexx

Hogs will be 9-3. McFadden will have a 1,000 yard season and Olajabutu will lead the SEC in tackles.

ASU Rugby

I think either 7-5 would be a good season. I could see also 6-6 or 8-4

69RFan

LSU could very well be NC's but IMO they have to tough of a sec road to travel

Blue Collar

well so far the 2 teams we have played have really stunk it up. Yes we won against Utah St. but 20-0??? thats pitiful.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas