• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Team Has Best Chance to Win State Next Season?

Started by SHSstudRunningback, January 12, 2006, 08:19:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SHSstudRunningback

Who do you think will win the very first state championship??

SHSstudRunningback

dogfan07

springdale bulldogs are. at least that is what the football gods are telling me.

RHS

I think Central will make a strong push for it.

I'm waiting to see what Johnson can do offensive wise.

bknight33

Springdale has a great chance to win state again. The West, north, whatever the heck they call it, will be a crap shoot.

Forked Tongue

A little bird told me that Giovani Harris at FHS is moving out of state.  That'll be a crippler for that team.

bknight33

Quote from: Forked Tongue on January 13, 2006, 09:54:00 am
A little bird told me that Giovani Harris at FHS is moving out of state. That'll be a crippler for that team.

Crippler? Not hardly.  But it will take away their big play guy.

O-Line4Ever

i think springdale has an excellent chance to repeat....fayettville and northside will be tough though

hogfan30

RHS

I don't think Northside will contend. They return some linemen and Kodi on offense, and some guys on defens,e but they lost more role players on offense again. And don't talk about guys coming in from jr high.

Northside will get 2nd or 3rd, probably goto the 2nd round and lose.

bknight33

Quote from: RHS on January 13, 2006, 01:25:20 pm
I don't think Northside will contend. They return some linemen and Kodi on offense, and some guys on defens,e but they lost more role players on offense again. And don't talk about guys coming in from jr high.

Northside will get 2nd or 3rd, probably goto the 2nd round and lose.

They have a Freshman running back from Kimmons who will contribute immediately. Getting 2nd or 3rd does not mean that they cannot win the state championship.  Unless you guys get a QB, you will be sitting at home come playoff time/.

RHS

QuoteUnless you guys get a QB, you will be sitting at home come playoff time.

We need much more than a QB to make it to the playoffs. QB is just one of the many, many positions that need to be filled in order for the Cyclones to make the playofs.

chrismurphy19

Speaking of quarterbacks, Kirk...did any schools whatsoever offer Eli Cranor? And who is the most likely person to start next season for Russellville?

RHS

I don't think anyone offered Eli.

Next year could be a battle between an upcoming sophomore, and the guy who was a soph tihs year (can't remembe rhis name for the life of me.)

dogfan07

no question, springdale bulldogs they got a qb in paxton that has the same velocity and but not a good of touch as mitch but some work he could be great.

5Aplayer1

Quote from: RHS on January 14, 2006, 12:43:48 am
I don't think anyone offered Eli.

Next year could be a battle between an upcoming sophomore, and the guy who was a soph tihs year (can't remembe rhis name for the life of me.)
Most likely it will be me.

RHS

Or BK will be the QB.

We gonna run the spread option? ;D

dogfan07

na yall wont get any thing done with the option ethier

5Aplayer1

Quote from: RHS on January 14, 2006, 01:30:24 pm
Or BK will be the QB.

We gonna run the spread option? ;D
I dont know he's wanted me to play it since my Soph. year.

fomNHSguy05

SHSstudRunningback

Catholic has no chance next year. there losing there whole offense in that running back they had. with out him there nothing

5Aplayer1

Quote from: SHSstudRunningback on January 15, 2006, 04:19:45 pm
Catholic has no chance next year. there losing there whole offense in that running back they had. with out him there nothing
That RB was a Jr.

SHSstudRunningback

Are you sure? the black kid that was 5'8 220, he was a good athlete, I was told he was a senior

RHS

LeNorris Dukes was a junior, and will return. Catholic loses a bunch of seniors (30 is the number I hear) and will have to replace a bunch of guys, but they have some talent in their junior class.

rocket62

urwrong

i think harbor will win state in the seven A and i will start quarterback at russelville

old timer

Catholic needs to come up with lineman.  Not 1, not 2, about 8.   All gone, and along with secondary will be extremely hard to repalce.  Dukes is 5'9" and 180.

5Aplayer1

Quote from: urwrong on January 15, 2006, 05:32:26 pm
i think harbor will win state in the seven A and i will start quarterback at russelville
Who are you?

7AFball

Probably Springdale if Johnson picks up on how to call plays like Malzahn did.
Next bet: Northside or Conway or Bentonville
Lot depends on what players move in or move out of a program.

chrismurphy19

Conway? Win a state championship?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dogfan07

ya same here harber is lookin pretty good....not, y do yall fight about crap like this when every one knows its going to be springdale bulldogs and a repeat

nhsgrizzly53

zebras#65

Quote from: SHSstudRunningback on January 12, 2006, 08:19:55 pm
Quote from: SHSstudRunningback on January 12, 2006, 08:22:05 pm
First 7A championship i mean.

i play football for pine bluff i think we are going to win the first 7A championship

bear

Quote from: zebras#65 on February 28, 2006, 06:46:31 pm

i play football for pine bluff i think we are going to win the first 7A championship

That will be hard to do after Fayetteville beats your butt, just like last year....and other teams take their turn.... ;D ;D ;D get real....

HSFBF

NLR has good tall receivers, good QB and probably one of top 4 backs in entire state, Dunn, a junior! Skilled positions are covered but size is average and will hurt;
Central : Cox is high on his returning players and has a stable of long time assistants which always brings out best in new players.
Russellville will compete well, tested and proven system, good players and comes from an explosive West conference.
Bentonville - will be much better in second year of a new system and should compete with NS and Fayetteville for top spot in the West.  I look for Springdale to fall flat and maybe lose 3 games at least. 
Conway suffers for a lot of players graduating and a stagnant offensive plan, like Cabot who needs to be half as good as the coach thinks he is....

nhsgrizzly53

Quote from: zebras#65 on February 28, 2006, 06:46:31 pm

HAHAHAHA....

be serious on this board....

BallinBoy20

Quote from: nhsgrizzly53 on February 28, 2006, 10:09:55 am
northside or springdale

i'm not trying to Cut springdale. but northside isn't losing that many people. springdale basically lost the people that score points.... so i'll go ahead and stick with THE GRIZZLIES

nhsgrizzly53

Quote from: BallinBoy20 on March 01, 2006, 08:53:01 am
northside or springdale

i'm not trying to Cut springdale. but northside isn't losing that many people. springdale basically lost the people that score points.... so i'll go ahead and stick with THE GRIZZLIES

trust me....dont underestimate the reddogs....

BallinBoy20

Quote from: nhsgrizzly53 on March 06, 2006, 08:48:36 am
northside or springdale

i never understimate...i just state the facts.

bear

Quote from: BallinBoy20 on March 07, 2006, 08:16:08 am
Quote from: nhsgrizzly53 on March 06, 2006, 08:48:36 am
northside or springdale

i never underestimate...i just state the facts.

That's right..it is between Northside and Springdale....stay focused on each other..... 8)

delerium

The 7A West is going to be, by far, the funnest conference to watch in the United States.

BallinBoy20

Quote from: delerium on March 12, 2006, 06:28:10 pm
The 7A West is going to be, by far, the funnest conference to watch in the United States.

and what is that suppose to mean?

olddog79

I think he's speaking to the high level of competition.

nlrfootball08

You all need to get real....you all just have big heads....just cuz your team did great one year doesn't mean they will be good the next year( look at central)
I really beleive NLR wil have a good chance, they got a good size line coming back(they average 265)plus some big freshmen...if chea peterman can learn to throw a ball the finals will be NLR against northside...a repeat of the second round in 05...they need a new defense, but some of the juniors such as tim dunn, deshaun thomas,and zach stadther will step up and create one of the best defenses around

GO NORTH LITTLE ROCK CHARGING WILDCATS

delerium

Quote from: nlrfootball08 on March 14, 2006, 08:57:31 pm
You all need to get real....you all just have big heads....just cuz your team did great one year doesn't mean they will be good the next year( look at central)
I really beleive NLR wil have a good chance, they got a good size line coming back(they average 265)plus some big freshmen...if chea peterman can learn to throw a ball the finals will be NLR against northside...a repeat of the second round in 05...they need a new defense, but some of the juniors such as tim dunn, deshaun thomas,and zach stadther will step up and create one of the best defenses around

GO NORTH LITTLE ROCK CHARGING WILDCATS

Are you not contradicting yourself just alittle bit though? Telling people that just because their team did good one year, doesn't mean they will do good the next? Sounds to me like you got a little pride going for your own school. Be careful with what you say.

delerium

Also, as for Catholic's situation, Springdale feels them on that one. They're losing 6 of their starting 8 lineman.

dogfan07

i believe springdale and northside will be in state championship game if they are not in the same bracket. thatll be fun.

7AFball

Springdale will finish behind at least NorthSide, Fayetteville and Bentonville. May not maky playoffs if HarBer or SouthSide comes on strong. And do not forget Rogers. Last year is a memory only; the new player pool is sparcer and talent is cut in half.... So it appears to be "payback" time in 2006...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas