Week 3 Review
September 22, 2017
1. Har-Ber (3-0) defeated Jenks OK, 29-0
Har-Ber held Jenks to 214 yards, and Grant Allen threw a pair of touchdown passes to Payton Copher of 17 and 23 yards. Blaze Brothers returned a fumble two yards for a touchdown.
2. Greenwood (3-0) defeated Alma, 54-28
Greenwood scored the first three touchdowns of the game and the last three to pull away. Connor Noland threw three touchdown passes, including two to Peyton Holt. Kenny Wood ran for 175 yards and four scores.
3. Bryant (3-0) defeated Lake Hamilton, 56-7
Ren Hefley threw for 278 yards and four touchdowns, including three to Brandon Murray of 31, 65 and 37 yards.
4. Pulaski Academy (3-0) defeated Bossier City LA Parkway, 62-21
The Bruins put on an offensive show on ESPN-U, breezing to the win. Layne Hatcher completed 29 of 39 passes for 457 yards and seven touchdowns with three to Brett Lynch, two to Trajen Johnson and one a piece to Andrew Cobb and Hudson Henry. Pulaski Academy had 620 yards on 70 offensive plays.
5. North Little Rock (3-0) defeated LR Parkview, 29-20
Brandon Thomas ran for 124 yards and three touchdowns.
6. Bentonville (1-2) lost to Conway, 35-16
Andrew Hreha threw two touchdown passes to Nick Richmond, and Michael George ran for 117 yards and two scores.
7. Fayetteville (1-2) lost Dallas Bishop Dunne, 34-33
The Bulldogs fell in overtime for the second week in a row. Fayetteville scored first in overtime on Darius Bowers’ touchdown pass to Cody Gray, but the extra point was blocked. Bishop Dunne scored and converted the placement for the win.
8. El Dorado (3-0) defeated Magnolia, 51-28
Richard Kesee and Alex Hicks each ran for two touchdowns and Darius Holly threw a touchdown pass.
9. Bentonville West (3-0) defeated Muskogee OK, 43-35
West completed a perfect nonconference slate with a road win. Will Jarrett threw three touchdown passes to Stefan Banda of 63, 14 and 27 yards. Jonas Higson ran for two scores and Jarrett added a touchdown run.
10. Cabot (2-1) defeated LR Fair, 44-0
Kai Rudolph returned a punt 65 yards for a touchdown to highlight the easy win. T.J. Rogers added three scoring runs.